Бронирование отелей на Hotellook

Cheap Apple iPad

Cheap Apple iPad (First Generation) MC497LL/A Tablet (64GB, Wifi + 3G)

The first time I saw the iPad was when it was announced with much fanfare and I was instantly smitten. I've never been an Apple person and have stayed away from their products like crazy, but this thing really stuck in my mind. Once it was released I went to the Apple store and played with it, like so many other people, and I walked away still liking it. I figured I would play with it and walk away thinking that it wasn't worth the money or didn't work the way I wanted it to. I was wrong.

Cheap Apple iPad (First Generation) MC497LL/A Tablet (64GB, Wifi + 3G).

I found myself looking up reviews just about everyday seeing what other people thought about it and finally happened to be in a store when they had some in stock and I took the plunge. Was I nervous? Yes. Was I afraid that it would just be a toy and that was it? Yes. Was I scared about the price? Yes. However, I typically feel that way before any large electronics purchase.

loading...
loading...